Our uniform stockists are: Premier Schoolwear, Unit 7 Tonbridge Works, Tonbridge Road, Romford RM3 8TS
To order uniform parents/carers should contact them either by telephone on:
- Water bottles can be purchased from the school office.
- There is no compromise on the uniform. Parents or carers who are experiencing difficulties should contact the school.
- No make-up or jewellery is allowed at school.
- Pale blue polo-shirt with crest
- Windsor blue pullover with crest
- Grey shorts/ culottes
- Grey trousers
- With trousers- grey/black socks
- With shorts/ culottes- grey/white socks
- Black shoes (no sandals - no boots)
- Book bag with logo (Key Stage 1 and Reception)
- Rucksack with logo (Key Stage 2)
- Blazer (Year 6 only)
- White t-shirt with crest
- Royal blue sweatshirt with crest
- Royal blue jogging bottoms
- Royal blue shorts
- White socks
- Plimsolls (elasticated/ Velcro- no laces)
- PE Bag with logo
In addition, all children will need:
- A warm, waterproof coat with a hood
- A sports-cap re-useable water bottle
- Sun Hat (with a brim, no caps)
Forest School Kit
- Waterproof jacket
- Waterproof trousers
- Long sleeved top
- Long comfortable trousers (tracksuit bottoms or similar)
- Fleece zip-up jumper
In the colder weather 2 or 3 layers are needed under waterproofs for 2-3 hours outside.
*please note that for Health and Safety reasons if your child’s shoes have laces, they MUST be able to tie them independently.
*culottes and sunhats are available to purchase from the School Office.