In accordance with the Policy of the Multi-Academy Trust, attendance is a key priority. Drapers’ Maylands Primary School will endeavour to ensure good attendance for all pupils by:
- EYFS and Key Stage 1 pupils who attend 100% each week receive a sticker reward during registration on a Friday.
- Weekly attendance percentage for the whole school is visually displayed in the reception area on an Attend and Succeed Board.
- Class attendance is celebrated in assembly on a Friday, with a cup awarded to the class with the highest attendance.
- All pupils with 100% attendance for the term will receive a certificate.
- Each term a letter to thank the families and carers for supporting attendance above 98% is sent.
- All pupils with 100% attendance for the academic year will receive a medal with their certificate at the end of the Summer Term.
- A winner, selected at random, from the 100% attendees will win a prize for their family to enjoy together.
Please see our Policies and Important Documents page for our Attendance Policy, Arrivals and Departure Policy and our Attendance and Punctuality Policy.