As part of the drive towards removing all cash and cheques from the school, we are asking all parents to use our e-payment method to pay for dinner money and other school purchases.
E-payments can be made online using a secure website called ParentPay. To activate and manage your account click below.
Parent PayWhen first logging on you will need your unique activation username and password (sent by post);
you will be prompted to change these at your first login. Keep this information secure and safe as your username and password for future logins.
If you have two or more children at a ParentPay school, you only need to activate one account to create your 'main account' and then add your other children via the 'add a child' tab on your home page.
ParentPay holds an electronic record of your payments to view at a later date. Once you have activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
What does ParentPay do?
- ParentPay enables you to pay for school meals and other items such as trips/events.
- ParentPay is a highly secure payment site
- ParentPay gives you a history of all of your payments
- ParentPay allows you to create a single account that covers all of your children that attend school
- ParentPay shows you all items available for payment relevant to each child
- ParentPay will email you a receipt of your payments
How does ParentPay help you?
- ParentPay gives you the ability to make payments to school whenever you like
- ParentPay stops you having to send cheques or cash to school
- ParentPay gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- ParentPay helps with your budgeting, as payments are immediate
- ParentPay helps with payments for many of the larger trips, as they can be made by regular instalments
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use