Welcome to Drapers’ Maylands, a member school of Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust.
In all of our schools we ensure the following...
- All the children in our care are nurtured in a safe, caring, supportive and happy environment.
- We challenge all our pupils to achieve the highest possible academic goals by providing a stimulating and disciplined learning experience.
- We provide opportunities for each pupil to develop their interests and capabilities in sport, in the arts, in drama, music and community affairs, so that they become well rounded people and global citizens.
- We celebrate our diversity and promote tolerance, inclusiveness and understanding amongst pupils of all backgrounds, ethnicities and religions.
- We promote kindness and do not tolerate physical and cyber-bullying and are vigilant in safeguarding the children in our care, with the support of parents and carers.
- We assist our pupils to achieve their full potential and follow education and careers suitable for their ability and talents.
Published October 2017